Sunday, January 11, 2009

Life Renewed



I really like today's shirt on shirt.woot.com. It's a black background with a smokey shadow of a ghostly phoenix in the middle, and a bright golden chick in the middle, rising from the ashes. This one may not be the most creative shirt ever, but it does manage to be really cool looking. Whenever I see a reference to a phoenix, I think of Fawkes, from Harry Potter. Really, that's kind of sad that that's what I think of...not something from classical mythology. But, it's the truth...anyway, quite a cool shirt today.


Rating: 9/10 (highest that I've given one yet!)


As always, visit shirt.woot.com to read the description and actually buy the shirt. Shirts are available for one day only at $10 (including shipping) and usually for some time afterwards at a higher price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search