Friday, February 20, 2009

You Have To Try This Guys



This is one of those pointless posts where the shirt is already sold out by the time I get around to posting on it. Sigh...on the positive side, I got a lot of sleep last night...

Shirt of the day on shirt.woot.com is a picture of a group of rabbits standing around with carrots, looking at one rabbit who has found meat to eat. Perhaps it's a reference to the killer rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Or, perhaps it's a political statement against vegetarians? Or in favor of hunting rights? Or, maybe it's just funny...I'll go with that one...like I said, it's sold out anyway, so obviously people liked it. I wouldn't wear it, but it's pretty funny.

Rating: 9/10


As always, visit shirt.woot.com to read the description and actually buy the shirt. Shirts are available for one day only at $10 (including shipping) and usually for some time afterwards at a higher price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search