Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm Sorry



Firstly, I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while, and I will be quite inconsistent throughout the summer, as I'll be working at a camp with very limited computer access. However, I do plan to keep up this blog next fall. So, without further ado, today's shirt of the day on shirt.woot.com is a very cute picture of two game pieces (what are they actually called? Pawns? They look like pawns to me...) on a game board, and the blue one is offering flowers to the red one. I like it...it's creative, and it's a good pun. Interesting visual style with the crosshatched lines...pretty cool looking. Probably one of my favorite shirts recently.

Rating: 8/10


As always, visit shirt.woot.com to read the description and actually buy the shirt. Shirts are available for one day only at $10 (including shipping) and usually for some time afterwards at a higher price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search