Friday, September 4, 2009

Fiery Autumn Colors



I'm back at college! That means that I should be starting to post on this blog semi-regularly now. So, without further ado, today's shirt is titled "Fiery Autumn Colors" and is a really cool picture of a tree made of fire. I don't really have much to say about it, except that it's really cool. I'm not going to buy it for two reasons:
1. I'm very cheap (and I'm a college student...)
2. I counted my t-shirts before coming to school, and I have over 50. I feel like that is kind of ridiculous, so odds are that I won't be buying any Woot shirt this year. I'll continue to live vicariously through my friends who like spending money...
Anyway, this is a good shirt. I like it. It's cool.

Rating: 9/10


As always, visit shirt.woot.com to read the description and actually buy the shirt. Shirts are available for one day only at $10 (including shipping) and usually for some time afterwards at a higher price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search